Microsoft build cloud skills challenge has been started. If you have attended Microsoft Build digital event between 19th – 21st May 2020, this is an opportunity to participate in Build challenge and win amazing prizes (T&C Applies).
Click here to check out the Terms and Conditions
You will be eligible for a free Microsoft exam when you complete minimum one task. Which can be redeemed between 8th June 2020 – 31st January 2021.
Below are the modules,
Azure DevOps (4 modules)
Build, test, and deploy any app to any cloud or on-premises. Configure pipelines to continuously build, test, and verify your apps.
- Languages & Frameworks (8 modules)
This Collection focuses on the skills you’ll need to deploy Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock. Learn more about this multi-language application running on AKS with AI embedded at aka.ms/RPSLS.
- Extend Microsoft Teams (5 modules)
Teams for individuals, your team, your org, or Microsoft Teams users everywhere.
- Power Platform (5 modules)
Learn about the platform, tools, and ecosystem of Power Platform, and how to extend it through plug-ins.
- Azure Serverless (6 modules)
Leverage functions to execute server-side logic and build serverless architectures.
Below are the list of eligible exams:
- AI-100: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator (new version)
- AZ-120: Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (new version)
- AZ-220: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
- AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- DP-200: Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-201: Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-300: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
Dynamics 365 and Power Platform:
- MB-200: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
- MB-210: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
- MB-220: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
- MB-230: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- MB-240: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
- MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MB-320: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer
- MB-500: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-600: Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect
- MB-700: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-901: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MD-100: Windows 10
- MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-200: Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform
- MS-201: Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform
- MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork
- MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid
- MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-600: Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
Not interested in Microsoft learning? Check out my other learning materials and offers Here
I hope this post helped you with your learning journey. If you got few minutes to spare, take a look on my other blogs as well.
Feel free to subscribe to my monthly newsletter so you won’t miss out any updates.
Let’s stay connected!